In Some Cases, People Think The Best Idea May Be To Sell Their Home Themselves.
Realtor, Local Realtor, Real Estate Agent, West Palm Beach | Jupiter, Florida Local realtor serving the Jupiter, Fl Area. I have been a Re/Max real estate agent for over 3 decades, proudly providing service to West Palm Beach Sound And Surrounding Cities.
1. You Will Need A Comprehensive Market Analysis.
2. You Will Need An Expert Price Valuation So Your Home Can Sell Quickly Without Under-Pricing.
3. You Will Need A Comprehensive Marketing Campaign In Order To Receive The Highest Possible Price For Your Home.
4. You Will Need To Network With Other Realtor's Who Have Buyers Who May Be Interested In Purchasing Your Home.
5. You Will Need A Local Advertising Campaign Including The Creation Of Print And Internet Advertising.
6. You Will Need Proper Signage To Promote Your Home.
7. You Will Need The Proper Legal Representation To Assure The Transaction Takes Place Smoothly.
8. You Will Need Someone To Coordinate Showings And Other Appointments.
9. You Will Need Someone To Conduct, And Drive Traffic To, Your Open House.
10. You Will Need An Experienced Negotiator Who Knows What Is Reasonable And What Is Not.
11. You Will Need An Expert Who Understands Contingencies, Cash Offers, And So Much More.
12. Finally You Will Need A Top Agents Brian Duffner & Jayne Carruthers "The Producer$" With Producer$1 Realty Corp.
We Have Closed Thousands Of Transactions Over 30 Years.With 350 Million In Closed Sales Your Property Will Be Next!
Call Us Today For A Free Comparative Market Analysis..
Realtor, Local Realtor, Real Estate Agent, West Palm Beach | Jupiter, Florida Local realtor serving the Jupiter, Fl Area. We have been Real estate agents for over 3 decades, proudly providing service to West Palm Beach Sound And Surrounding Cities.
These Are Just A Few Items To Consider When Thinking About Selling Your Home Yourself. At The End Of The Day, It Just Isn't Worth It.
Are You Thinking About Selling Your Palm Beach County, Palm Beach Gardens, North Palm Beach, Singer Island, Jupiter, Jupiter Farms, Juno Beach, Loxahatchee, The Acreage, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, South Palm Beach, Manalapan, Lantana, Lake Worth, Green Acres, Boynton Beach, Ocean Ridge, Briny Breezes, Gulfstream, Delray Beach, Highland Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Or Property?
Palm Beach County, Palm Beach Gardens, North Palm Beach, Singer Island, Jupiter, Jupiter Farms, Juno Beach, Loxahatchee, The Acreage, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, South Palm Beach, Manalapan, Lantana, Lake Worth, Green Acres, Boynton Beach, Ocean Ridge, Briny Breezes, Gulfstream, Delray Beach, Highland Beach, Boca Raton?
1. Curb Appeal This is the single most important reason why some FSBOs sell and others do not. I have personally bought homes FSBO and done nothing more than a yard makeover for $500 to $1000 and sold the home for $15k to $20k more. Take a close look at your house. How is the paint? Is it cracked or needing a fresh coat? How are the hedges and bushes? Do they need trimmed? How about weeds, are they under control? Could your yard use a few decorative stepping stones? Maybe a fresh layer ...10 Most Common Mista...
It’s a challenging market for home sellers right now. Buyers have a lot of options—and they don’t have to buy what you’re selling. Your house is likely just one located in a sea of for-sale signs, so you can’t be sloppy about putting it on the market. Luckily, we’ve rounded up the dos and don’ts that will help you collect thousands (if not hundreds of thousands!) for your place. 1. Don’t … ask for too much money. Yes, you know what you paid for the house. But that doesn’t mean that i...The 8 Top Home-Selli...
Owners who've sold their homes without a real-estate agent say it isn't difficult once you've mastered the basics. You need to price it correctly, make sure enough people know it's for sale, understand what paperwork is required, and be able to negotiate with potential buyers. Yet many people start the process and give up. I know, because I did. In 1999, while planning to move to another state, I thought I could quickly sell my three-bedroom townhouse near Princeton, N.J., and save the 6% ...Mistakes To Avoid Wh...
Selling a house can be stressful. Making the decision, preparing the house for sale, keeping it clean, waiting for a buyer, dealing with offers, and advancing to the closing table – all of these steps can involve discomfort. This is a huge financial transaction with many emotional aspects. But you can get it done – and it may even be easier than you anticipate. One thing to keep in mind is that you're not alone. An experienced, professional real estate agent can guide you through the proce...Are You Fit To Sell?...
4 Home-Selling Myths Debunked Thu, August 28, 2014 The process of buying and selling homes can seem mysterious to many novices. Even if well-meaning friends and family members offer advice from all sides, many first-time buyers and sellers may remain uncertain about some key facts. Let’s see if we can debunk some of the most common home-selling myths that agents hear from clients every day. Myth: The seller determines the sales price. Fact: Your home’s sales price should be the res...RE/MAX Housing Blog
Buy or sell first? Deciding whether to buy or sell first can be tricky. If your RE/MAX agent finds a buyer for your existing home, before you've found a new one, you may find yourself living out of a suitcase if convenient closing dates cannot be negotiated. If you find your dream home before you sell your old one, you may be forced to carry two mortgages at the same time. To manage the buying and selling process speak to your RE/MAX agent and start your new home search as soon as your...RE/MAX For Sale By O...
For most people, buying a home is the largest financial investment they will ever make. It is the one time you can say you went shopping and spent a quarter of a million dollars (or more). So shouldn’t you work with a REALTOR® to get the best advice possible for that investment? REALTORS® Facilitate the Process A REALTOR® is a client advocate, the market expert and the negotiating tiger all wrapped up into one independent contractor. Because REALTORS® are usually solo practitioners, ...Why You Should Use a...